Hotel Night Audit
Motel 6 Elmsford is hiring for energetic individuals who are a team player for a Night Auditor position at the hotel. This shift is an overnight 11pm-7am position. Previous Motel 6 / Wyndham experience preferred but not needed - can train - must be proficient with computers and a fast-paced environment. Must be able to multi-task. This can be a full time or part time position.
- Register and assign rooms to guests of the hotel. Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts. May make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests.
- Compute bill, collect payment and make change for guests. May post charges such as room, food, liquor or telephone by hand or machine.
- Answer, receive and transfer incoming calls/outgoing calls, messages, faxes utilizing appropriate means ie telephone, fax, switchboard, computer.
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel. Assists guests with check out payments or charges.
- Verify customers' credit and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation as stated in the SOP. Account for all cash and make deposits in accordance with hotel and company policies.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guest and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions. Record guest comments or complaints, referring guests to managers as necessary.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer.
- Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications
- All other duties as assigned or needed.
- Help with other departments as needed
- Setup breakfast
- Wash/fold PM laundry